[muglo] Re: iPhone 4

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:05:41 -0400

We just finished season 3(2004) over the weekend, and they were getting into wall monitors and a tablet? There were rumours that the iPad would debut on season 8, but I never saw one.

Has anyone secured an iPhone 4 yet? I read they are having problems with signal loss, which also affects 3GS phones updated to OS4.
On Jun 28, 2010, at 9:33 AM, Tim Kearn wrote:

Great show - have watched it from season 1.
There was a bit of controversy in the early seasons of the show as all
the 'good guys' used Macs and the 'bad guys' used Dell's.
Tim

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My wife and I are huge fans of the TV show 24. We missed the first 5 years of the show and are now watching it via second-hand DVD. The show used Apple products exclusively and it really is a hoot as they showcase the latest computer software back in 2002. Lots of palm pilots, G3 iMacs, huge 19"
monitors, cell phones that only make calls.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell