[muglo] Re: iPhone 4

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 23:04:00 -0400

Hi Terry,

I'll be thinking about this over the next week and talking to people at my
local Rogers store. Not springing for it tomorrow, but probably over the next
couple of weeks. On the CBC Radio news this evening there was a heads up that
Rogers would be offering very competitive upgrades. As I have a 3G which is
extremely slow with the iOS 4 upgrade, I'm ready  for a change.

Best wishes,

Biti