[muglo] hello Gerhard - from new member

  • From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:19:41 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Gerhard,
I am actually working with Final Cut Express version 4. I just realized
that final cut is different to final cut express. Oh yes, I am a beginner.
It is just that we were told that iMovie wouldn't view well on a newer TV,
so this is why we are going with Final Cut Express.  If Jordan is open to
talk that would be great. Is he your son.
Thanks again,
Lorenna

--
The Living Centre & Living Arts Institute
www.thelivingcentre.com