[muglo] hard drive

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:52:33 -0400

Having some problems recently. I noticed first when I open my banking
account I can't open the daily transaction area. Then I find that when I try
to open a website I get referred to another page prompt and sometimes it
will open what I want and sometimes it won't. I wondering if the problem is
with the external hard drive that I installed not too long ago. Although it
has worked flawlessly up to a couple of days ago.
    If I simply unplug the hard drive what would happen? Would it retain the
data is has or would I lose it? jim