[muglo] Re: ethernet hub setup in X

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:56:14 -0400

I may just be way too tired to make sense of this, but if my modem is
hooked into port 1 on the hub, and the other devices on other ports
via patch cables, .... how is my mac connected to the hub?

right now my mac is connected directly to the modem, and the modem
has only one ethernet port (in)

(and it's a d-link hub, but I cant figure the model)