[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:52:18 -0400

I think if you have trouble with OS 9 using a mail client why not use
Sympatico's web mail feature using your internet browser.  I have
checked my e-mail using machines in internet cafes in Europe and at
computer stores in North America, Safari's private browsing feature
makes me choose Macs to do this since it won't keep user name etc. in
the browser's cache.
Gerhard