[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:59:42 -0500

on 3/18/02 8:28 PM, Jim Taylor at hawk@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks Terry, I'll try that. Talked to recipient today and he says he's
> gotten the last few e-mails despite the dialogue box that says they can't be
> sent. Strange. jim

Though it may not be appropriate, I will throw in the following personal
info which applied to the FreeLists for which I am the Moderator. I would
sometimes get messages to say that a message (from a member) could not be
delivered to the list (even though their email address was perfectly
legitimate!!) - when I checked the archives the message was indeed
delivered. When I queried this with the FreeLists people, I was told that
this happens sometimes due to systems problems(?) and just to ignore them!!
As you say strange - at least your messages are getting through!!

Paul

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>