[muglo] dumb sales pitches

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 12:38:19 -0500

What really bothers me is that it seems to be widely known that I
suffer from erectile disfunction but am still looking for a hot babe
that lives near me and want to buy medications from north of the
border and then there are all those friends I have in Nigeria that
want to deposit money into my bank account.  I think as part of the
whole picture there little pitch doesn't amount to much.

Gerhard

MobileMe web-mail did not include the text I wrote in the posted
message so here is another try.