[muglo] Re: dumb sales pitches

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:59:13 -0500

I recently received an posting stating cell phone numbers are being
made public soon.

It is of utmost importance when registering with the Do Not Call List
that cell phone numbers be included.

I am also getting calls from "The Captain" telling me I have won a trip
- the problem is they are calling an ident-i-call number and when I
call in, the computer will only take note of the number I am calling
from and not the additional numbers I'd like to have removed. The
caller puts me through to the "supervisor" where it rings forever and
then drops the call [US].

Theresa

On Nov 25, 2008, at 4:03 PM, rogers.com wrote:

  Now that the Do Not Call
legislation has kicked in you can expect more of this. Soon they will
catch
on to SMS and send text messages to your cell phone.