[muglo] Re: Word Procesing

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:17:59 -0400

geeez, I'm still using my orig 5.1 Word...
and trying to keep using it in 9xx
so far..   hmmm ... still working on it

What iMAc do you have? A newer model should run X no problem.
X is _very_ different from classic OS ('s), though..

You want to stick with MSWord... wordperfect may be ok, it's always
free (do a web search on google), but no one now tends to have it, so
emailing files is a bit tricky...

havent used MSWX, but thought it would be X/classic compatible. Maybe
not though, knowing MS...

good luck!

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>