[muglo] Welcome!

  • From: dougrogers08@xxxxxx
  • To: doug rogers <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 23:03:08 -0500

Google Spreadsheets has been acting mysterious, so I missed Andrew's
submission. Anyway...

Welcome to Andrew Hibbert of Port Stanley who says:

> Both my wife Linda and I are Mac users for over 30 years. We publish a
> biweekly community newspaper out of Port Stanley along the Lake Erie North
> Shore. Called The Lake Erie Beacon. Currently use G4 & G5 towers plus a mac
> laptop. Was a Muglo member when I lived in London in the 1990's. Andrew

and Welcome to Shawn Oakley of London who says:

> Hey guys, thought I'd try to join your ranks ... assist anyone that needs it
> if I could. I work at Superior Computers (been there for 3 years, brought in
> specifically for Apple service ... was at Mostly Digital for 7 years prior to
> that). I'd love to be part of any online community where users help one
> another out.

and Welcome to  Evelyn Symons of London who says:

> I am a photographer and writer with a older MacBook Pro and a lovely old G4.

---
The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html