[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:31:49 -0400

Another Doug, here Susan.

When you took the picture of yourself, was the screen facing you? I ask because
the iPad defaults to the camera on the back of the camera. To have it use the
camera on the screen side (facing you), there is an icon in the top right side
of the screen, when the camera is active, that by touching that icon, the
camera changes to the screen side camera. Touch it again, and it will switch
back to the rear-facing camera.