[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:51:50 -0400

Sue, I have an iPad 1G. It does not have a camera, so I can't help with that
issue.

On 2011-09-08, at 12:30 PM, rogers doug wrote:

>> My sister forwarded me 28 pictures that showed up in Albums and since then,
>> I have received a couple of photos from another friend which did not show up
>> there.

If someone forwarded you a picture, that was done in the mail app. You should
be able to touch and hold on the attached pictures and a pop up menu will
appear with choices.

>> I took a few pictures and they joined the album that my sister sent me and I
>> can't figure out yet how to save pictures in separate, named albums.

the Photo app on your iPad doesn't have this ability. Albums are managed solely
through the iPhoto app on the computer.