[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 21:26:41 -0500

Welcome to MUGLO Andy.

Theresa

On Nov 24, 2008, at 8:44 PM, Andy Skuse wrote:

On 8-Nov-08, at 7:39 PM, Andy Skuse wrote:

> First=Andy
> Last=Skuse
> City=London
> Prov=Ontario
>
> Notes=I work as a service technician at Mostly Digital. I collect old
> Macs, spend way too much time recording my own music in Logic and
> GarageBand, and run a Mac-based webserver at home.
>
> Andy Skuse

Sorry guys, I guess I didn't introduce myself properly :) As per my
short bio above I spend most of my spare time with my MacBook working
on music projects, and I like to collect old Macs, as Tee can attest
to (the collection stands at around 50 thanks to my GF's gentle
urgings to thin the herd a bit). I understand that many of you have
some older Macs as well so if anyone needs parts or has questions
please feel free to ask.

Andy
Manage your account options at
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi>