[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: Bob Steer <bsteer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 23:31:37 -0400

Hi Gerhard
Good to here from you. I was shooting a horse show today so did not go
on the Fall Colours Tour today. My daughter, Erin and I are going on
the next one on the 19th so we should see you then. I suspect it
should be better from a fall colour perspective as they haven't quite
hit their peak yet as they have in Algonquin. Looking forward to it.
These are always a great outing

Bob
On 5-Oct-08, at 11:22 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> Welcome Bob!  Did you go on the photo trip today, Cherie and I were
> signed up but had James switch us to the next date for family reasons.
>
> Gerhard
>

> On Oct 5, 2008, at 9:06 PM, Bob Steer wrote:
>
>> First=Bob
>

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>

Bob Steer