[muglo] Welcome

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online MUGLO Online <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:56:56 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Douglas Feick

First

I am recently retired from Ford Talbotville, living near St Thomas,
Ont., and an empty nester. I have had Mac computers since 1983. I
have a small hobby business from which I sell 60 different furniture
lumbers from around the world, including exotics, and have used my
Mac computers for my book keeping, business,  as well as personal
computer needs. I am sending this on my imac G4 that I purchased
about a year ago, and have just ordered a used Macbook from Mostly
Digital. I also have all my other computers in storage (except the G3
that I let the grandkids use for games) since they served me so well.
I find it hard to let them go. I have some issues with understanding
the network side of computing, since I wasn't able to keep up with
that side of things while working at Ford, running my hobby business,
and meeting my family's needs. Now that I will have 2 worthwhile
computers at the same time, I will have to buckle down and address my
short falls. This is where I hope I can make use of the expertise of
the MUGLO. ...Doug