[muglo] Re: Welcome

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:26:15 -0400

I'm using iWork 09, which includes Pages, on 10.6.8.  Far from an expert,
but, if you're also using 09, I recommend "iWork 09: the Missing Manual"
(2009).  Have found some features of Pages to be a bit tricky to use, as
compared to other Mac apps (have been using a Mac since about 1984).

Don't use Adobe Light Room, and have not taken any classes at the
Masonville Mac Store.

Leith

On 13-10-21 11:09 AM, "doug rogers" <dougrogers08@xxxxxx> wrote:

>Welcome to Susanne Sutherland of London Ontario  who asks:
>
>> Interested in knowing more about how to use
>> Pages and Adobe Light Room.
>> I have a MAC OS X 10.6.8
>> Do you recommend classes at the MAC Store in Masonville.
>---
>The group web site is at http://muglo.ca/Welcome_to_Muglo.html
>Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

---