[muglo] Re: Web page

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:45:01 -0400 (EDT)

--- doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The next question is what specifically do individual members of muglo
> with special interests have to offer when perhaps these topics may be
> better covered in a more high profile venue with members from all
> over the  world?

The answer to that one, I think, is they constitute a manageably small
haystack, the better for finding needles in. You can grow old looking
for a precise answer to a particular question on most global Apple or
Adobe or Microsoft (pardon my language!) forums, unless it happens to
be in a list of 'frequently asked questions' -- and even those
sometimes can be 100 or more long. In a local group like ours, whether
list or forum, somebody asks a question and a social incentive impels
somebody who knows them to answer it if they can.
I do like the version Paul already has up, but I think it would be
worthwhile seeing what we can do with Freewebs, too.