[muglo] Web Site Copy

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGList <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:22:24 -0400

Does anyone know the law with regard to copying from web sites.  I presume
that one cannot just copy a whole article but I believe it is all right tto
copy a portion of an item and then reference the original - I have seen this
done so presume it is OK - but does one have to get permission first from
the originator?

I know that I did get permission once before for an Apple history.

Paul