[muglo] Re: Virtual PC

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 12:47:51 -0500

On 4-Dec-05, at 11:21 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> I have Bible Works for PC loaded on Virtual PC
> and, at one time, about a year ago, I accessed the BW website und
> downloaded
> upgrades.  Something may have changed when a new modem was
> installed last
> week. Can you help me with this? You may call if you are in the
> London area
> or use email. Email me directly for my phone number.

  You are prettty much pointing out the likely problem. You'll
probably need to go into Virtual PC Prefs or configurations and just
make sure the program can see the new (to it) modem, because what you
have described seems very much like that is the likely problem.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________