[muglo] Time Machine - again...

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MacUsers Group Group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:37:35 -0400

Well, I've swapped the USB cables and tested the connection to the external HD
using each of my imac's four USB ports. Both HDs show on the desktop every
time, so I think I can safely conclude that the cable is not the issue.

And despite disabling sleep mode on my energy saver approximately 4 hours ago,
the "not ejected properly" warning continues to pop up in its all-too-familiar
and annoying way.

Any ideas about other strategies I might employ to convince my Mac that I have
done nothing for which I need to be ... chastised?

Thank you again,
Mary Read---