[muglo] Re: Syncing iPhone

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:06:15 -0400

All true, but the reason d'être of Mac is the way it integrates with the dark side, ie. Microsoft, while arriving refreshed and mostly frustration-free.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure which person said it a long time ago, but Address Book, and itunes no speaka da same language as Entourage, because Entourage is a Microsoft( non Steve) program. It appears to me that is what you and the other contributors to this thread are talking around...Doug

PS  That is why you need a 3rd party software interpreter program