[muglo] Re: Sync

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 22:19:33 -0500

You should use the first device to sync and replace everything on
mobile me.  On the subsequent devices select replace everything on
device and after you are finished all devices will have the same
info.  I have tried the merge feature with not so good results in that
a lot of contacts were duplicated/

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx