[muglo] Re: Software version 2.0

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:51:40 -0400

So Chris do you have a mini review of the iPhone yet?

The main feature that I like about software v. 2.0 for the touch is
the way you can select multiple e-mail messages and delete them,
speeds the process at least three fold. The syncing of calendar &
address book wirelessly almost instantly, with no action required by
the user, is also very cool.  Being able to save photos received
through e-mail is another nice new feature. I would say it was worth
$9.99.

Gerhard

On 11-Jul-08, at 9:54 PM, Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote