[muglo] Re: Software version 2.0

  • From: "Susan N. Dunbar" <sndunbar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:28:46 -0400

Apple sites have been taking a major pounding for the last couple of
days

Mobile Me is launching and has screwed up ooooodles of stuff

I haven't been able to get all my emails for the last couple of days.

For some reason, using my PPC G4 and OS X 4.11, I have had to turn my
filters off to get mail from the .me.com.  This has been going on for
a couple of days now.

Only sporadically can I access anything on the .mac or .me websites
as well.

Yupper, Gerhard, I too hope things sort themselves out sooner rather
than later.

Susan