[muglo] Smart Drive

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:01:54 -0400

I know There was recently a lot of discussion about these Drives and I
just obtained a Verbatim U3 Smart.  I did a quick test of saving a file
on to it, retrieving it and then deleting it!  However there are a
number of files on it - a launch file ***.exe which is obviously an ibm
type executable file and a folder of "System" files.   I presume that,
as they are of no use to a Mac, they can all be trashed??

Paul

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/