[muglo] Re: Skype and 3g

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:12:23 -0400

Yes, they keep changing this. Don't you just love the way they treat us like idiots? Here, take this cute little puppy home for 6 months and if he doesn't grow on you, bring it back. In any case, I have a jailbroken phone and have purchased 'my3g' for $2.99. This allows me to use ANY app over 3G that is restricted to wifi. This applies to youtube, scanners, voip, etc.

On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Rick Addy wrote:

No, free until end of 2010.

Wayne Dobson wrote:

This is a teaser..... Free until Aug. Then a monthly subscription.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2010, at 11:13 AM, Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Skype now works on 3g on my iPhone with Rogers. The voice quality is very good and all North American numbers are free for $3 a month subscription.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell