[muglo] Re: Screen cleaners?

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:58:44 -0400

Distilled water would be my liquid of choice and I'd be using a
lint-free cloth or tissues (e.g. KimWipes(r)
<http://www.escience.ca/eTool/RENDER/1/2575/346/11355.html>).

No salts to leave behind any deposit. No contaminants (unless your
source of distilled water is dirty ;-). And an easy place to get a
"free" (aside from all the green house gases generated to drive the
dehumidifier) waste distilled water is from your friendly old
dehumidifier in the basement.

I'd avoid harsher liquids like Windex/ammonia or more concentrated
alcohol-based cleaners.

PS Your user manual probably has cleaning recommendations (and, I
suspect they'll be along the lines of... use water and a lint-free
cloth ;-).

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/