[muglo] Re: Safari 4 problems

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:42:23 -0500

Thanks Doug for the offer. I am done with my taxes and am continuing with
the record-keeping I am familiar with in the interim.
In the meantime, I am researching some options suggested by MUGLO members.
Some of the programs appear to be too intensive and three might be ³light²
enough so I¹ll try to test them before you get back to me.

Thanks again,

Theresa