[muglo] Re: Ram for sale

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:16:00 -0500

Mary wrote:
> At 7:51 PM -0500 11/11/04, Eric D top-posted inaccurate information,
> making it a bit difficult to compose a corrective reply:
>
> Eric wrote:
>

>>Sorry. You're at your limit!
>

> to Doug, who had written:
>

>> >I have this new little Dual USB iBook=8A just checking system
>>profiler=8A =>I have 128 built in and a 256 MB Dimm. How many slots
>>does this thing have?
>

> There is one installable slot that will take a 512 DIMM.
>
>   Mary

If I read Eric's reply correctly he is responding to the question
of slots rather than total memory installable.  If you take the
statement "sorry your (u r) at your limit" as the total amount of
memory then the statement is not precise but still accurate with
repect to slots.

You gotta love the English language!

Martin