[muglo] Re: Privacy issues(getting OT)

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 08:42:48 -0400

I've reached that stage in life where I don't have to apologize for my beliefs. When asked: "Can I have your name"?, I simply reply "No". My wife doesn't like shopping with me.

On Jul 24, 2010, at 2:15 AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

I find that the collecting of that information a pain as well, as everyone else we receive enough spam and annoying phone telemarketing calls at dinner time without voluntarily adding to the problem. When asked for info that I feel is not relevant to a simple transaction I often reply that I am homeless, have no phone and don't know how use a computer, some clerks really have trouble accepting that answer others know were I am coming from.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx

On Jul 23, 2010, at 8:39 PM, Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The interrogation at the counter for name, phone number, email address and the kid at the door checking receipts are encouragement not to rush back though...

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell