[muglo] Re: Printing problem on home network

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:59:07 -0400

This may not apply in your case but when I upgraded to Snow-leopard my Epson
printer printed but the colours were horrible, I did not seem to be able to do
anything to fix it.  When I looked deeper I found that it was using a generic
driver rather than the one I downloaded from Epson. So I uninstalled the
printer, reinstalled and the printer was still using the generic driver. After
a couple of days of frustration I deleted all Epson drivers in the library and
then reinstalled the printer and all was good again.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx