[muglo] Re: President

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:06:09 -0700 (PDT)

I declined the honour away back when the nominations were first made, Doug, and
it's clearly Barry who has been carrying the ball since then -- and very well
too. He knows he can ask me and others for help when he wants it, but he's been
the de facto president for months and we should recognize a good thing when
we've got it. President Takayesu sounds just right to me.