[muglo] Re: President

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:54:17 -0400

On Sep 7, 2008, at 2:26 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

> I understood that at our election we had a change of President - I
> am not quite sure who, as there were two members nominated and I am
> not quite sure who it was in the end.  I checked out our web site
> but that still shows Tim Kearn?
> Paul

Doug Bale & Barry Takayesu were nominated, but thought it was too
much work, however Barry has proven that to be quite untrue. Doug
Rogers & I did everything before Barry took over the meetings & that
took off a lot of pressure. The positions are largely figureheads & I
still think a joint Presidency would work well. Any other reactions??
TeeC