[muglo] Re: Photoshop crashes

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:25:02 -0500

One thing about Adobe is that they will only support their current product with
a relatively current operating system.  I remember I had issues with GoLive 6
they told me to upgrade GoLive 9 and if I had anymore issues I could get
support from them.  I understand why it would be difficult to offer support for
programs that are running in an OS version that they weren't designed for but I
think their customer service rep may had a bad day or she needed some diplomacy
training.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx