[muglo] Performa 6400 Avid Cinema

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:12:53 -0400

Hi
Today I tried to re-install the Avid Cinema software from the CD-ROM
that came with my computer when I bought it in 1996. It came with Mac OS
7.5. My attempt was unsuccessful when I got a disk problem error.

I am currently using Mac OS 9.0.4 and recently replaced my original 2.4
GB hard drive with a 60 GB drive. I suspect that this is the problem.
Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks for any advice or help you can offer.

Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/