[muglo] Re: PC emulator, importing files

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:14:42 -0400

On 28-Oct-05, at 3:57 PM, Lee Dickey wrote:

> The problem is that
> the application running under the Virtual PC does not recognize
> (a) the file on the USB drive, (b) the file on the Desktop, and
> (c) the file if it is in the Documents folder.

  We run a much older version of VPC using DOS. It purports to
recognize CD's and USB devices, though we have never had to bother.

I suspect your problems have something to do with File Sharing or
Network accessibility. The Application will be able to se only what
the virtual system can see of the other computer.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________