[muglo] Old computer discusssion

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Online MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:33:23 -0500

I have this old PowerMac 8100/80 in a state of disassembly. I was
thinking I could pull the vram out of it to pop into a Perfoma 6400/200
that the kids use. Interestingly enough, the monitor was run off a
video card  with video in and video out jacks  aside from the monitor
plug. The board alas does not fit the PCI slots of the Performa.

Also all the RAM slots of the 8100 are full. There seems also to be a
Ram Cache simm and a ROM simm. Unknown values as presently the Mac is
apart in pieces on the floor.

Open to suggestions and discussion.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________