[muglo] Re: OSX desktop show-er?

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Muglo@Freelists. Org" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:14:07 -0400

I currently have 24 items on my dock including the trash bin and updater. I
just keeping making the dock smaller in preferences until it can accommodate
all the apps I want to show. If the icons get too small for my bi-focals, I
simply increase magnification to suit... I can get it much smaller in XGA
mode, but I don't bother... My eyes like the SVGA 800 x 600

Garth.