[muglo] Re: OS X Upgrade

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:49:02 -0400

If your install disk allows you to do this that is probably the best
solution since you don't seem to want to do a floormat and install (when OS
X 10.3 comes out I'll be doing a floormat and install... I want to get rid
of one of the partitions that I'm running... 12 GB (OS X) + 1 GB (virtual PC
disk image) + 2 GB (OS 9) + 4 GB (miscellaneous)... that's too many
partitions... I think I only want two (20 GB drive))

Eric.