[muglo] Re: New e-mail address for @Home

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:59:54 -0400

on 21/11/01 8:36 am, eurogarth at eurogarth@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sorry for the hassle, but thanx to the demise of Excite, I have a new e-mail
> address effective Nov 22:
>
> eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> There's likely to be a problem getting mail forwarded, so please update your
> lists as soon as possible.
>
> Thanx,
> Garth

Thanx Gart (and a few others for informing me.

REMEMBER ALL @HOME USERS to make this change with the MUGLO LIST - to do
@rogers membership.  I realise that this is a pain but the List only
recognises your email address in the list!!!

Paul

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>