[muglo] Re: New MUGLO User...past WONDERLING

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:10:23 -0400

on 2/19/03 2:36 AM, Rich at lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ever put times of your life on hold?  Memories shelved by a house move or
> change of environment?  Oh what's his name...lol this is bugging me.  He
> used to chair the meetings...downstairs north side of Oxford West, east of
> Western Road.

Are you thinking of Brian Wiltshire??

You may remember me too?

As you gather we went an internet-only group for a number of reasons - a
long story - and tried to hold a social/technical evening but there did not
seem to be too much interest - perhaps now is the time?

Anyway good to have you back!!

Paul