[muglo] Monitor

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:21:08 -0400

I have decided it is time to move up to a larger monitor and I am looking at
probably purchasing a desktop with a monitor in place of my iBook with its
small screen.  Before doing this, it has been suggested that I should
consider connecting a larger monitor to the iBook.  I do not believe that
this is possible unless one can use the Audio/video port - is this possible?

Paul