[muglo] Meeting - Tuesday, October 21, 7pm

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:25:36 -0400

I've gotten far behind, but here is an image of the poster covering
the meeting for October 21. Terry uploaded the graphics to Kijiji and
the link is below.

http://tinyurl.com/66n9nz   or

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-computers-Mac-Apple-Computer-Meeting-W0QQAdIdZ81229744

- A number of people have indicated that they would like to be able to
copy their vinyl and cassette tapes to CD. Come out and see what it
involves! Learn what you need to know to edit scratches and pops and
what the trade-off could be.

- One thing I've always heard - is that in the world of computers,
there are no guarantees. However, one thing's for sure we will
experience a major crash. Think about the things that you have stored
on your computer. Can you afford to lose those photos, music, letters
or whatever you keep on the drive? Backups are essential! I know of
friends who said, "I've been meaning to do a Backup, but just hadn't
found the time." He said this the day after a catastrophic crash.
Another friend was quoted $4000 to recover data from his drive. Is
your data safe?

- Twitter. Come and hear what it's all about and how it can be useful.

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Rd.            (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   (519) 631-6316
Canada                                  barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx