[muglo] Re: Max Dist eMac to TV

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:27:13 -0400

Thanks for your positive response, Tee. Sounds as though it's worth
pursuing. What I'm trying to do is look at some downloaded movies in a
more comfortable format. But my computer is at the opposite end of the
rec room from the TV. Burning DVDs, even when possible and then
successful, is just so damnedly time-consuming.
Cheers, Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/