[muglo] Re: MUGLO Meeting

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:47:57 -0500

On Jan 11, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> P.S. I am recording the results on Numbers 09 (Just released). It may
> be too late to affect the voting, but a lot of reasons for using Excel
> have been eliminated. For example: numbers now has 250 math functions,
> up from 150. I am impressed by it.

Other than the first one in no particular order.  I just use them all.

#1 - OSX!!!
2. FileMaker Pro
3. Appleworks (less and less tho - mostly word processing)
4. FireFox 3
5. Safari
6. iCab 4
7. MS Office - Excel, some Word & PPt - 1 st OS X version (hey no
flames!!)
8. POPmonitor (direct access to my mail server with my own filters to
weed out junk)
9. iPhotoBuddy/iPhoto
10.1. A series of utilities:  TextEdit, Combine PDFs, OnyX, Mac
Janitor, Applejack, Carbon Copy Cloner, Palm Desktop

I must commend Theresa for mentioning Grab - actually the whole
Services sub menu options which have a number of useful utility like
features.

I know more than 10 :(
Martin