[muglo] Re: MUGLO Meeting

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:19:52 -0500

My fav apps are:

Eudora Pro       email
Microsoft Office        Excel-spreadsheet for my small business plus
investment tracking
                Entourage - track appointments and reminder to pay bills
iphoto          home movies and slideshows are easy with this.
iDVD            great to archive my home movies
Front Row       to watch my home movies
Audacity                freeware to process my 78,45, & 33 1/3, RPM
records to digital

Application functions I need are:

1. to make collages of my photos, not just edit them
2. to leave myself temporary note about data that I come across, not
Stickies which are a pain to use like this, or a full blown word
processor. One of the older OS had a good "note" program but it fell
along the wayside.