[muglo] MAC LC 630 & Colorstylewriter 2400

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:06:25 -0400

I was given these items:
MAC LC 630  -- The Mac has OS 8 installed on it but no Word or Office.

Colorstylewriter 2400  - no cartridge

Apple multiple scan 15² display monitor ­ works perfectly

What would be the point in keeping this?  The printer has not been used in 6
years so I don¹t know if it is worth buying a printer cartridge for it (only
to find out it doesn¹t work?). I have a PowerBook G4 I am happy with and my
kids each have a Dell P3. Since the Powerbook is my first Mac, I have no
older programs to run on this older Mac. I only have OS X, Office for Mac
2004 etc.

Will OS X run on this? Can I install Word? Still not sure we actually need
it.

Any ideas on what it might be useful for? Donate?

Theresa

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/