[muglo] Re: Longevity of "refill" toner cartridges

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:13:24 -0400

Wayne,
How I long for those days to come (sooner rather than later). For now, it is
quite unwieldy to review a 300 page dissertation in track changes. I need a
hard copy occasionally, and sometimes even have to mail it with a hard
signature copy as most university libraries are still printing hard copies for
their library. Maybe, by the time I retire, this will change. It seems that the
places that are the very ones responsible for teaching state of the art, are
the last ones to attain it.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan