[muglo] Library bloat

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:02:11 -0400 (EDT)

My Library is still bigger than it probably should be, but it's six
gigabytes leaner than it used to be, thanks to Dean's and Doug's
suggestions. There were two or three Application Support files for
applications I no longer had, and a big folder from something called
FlexNet Publisher, which seemed somehow associated with Adobe Reader,
having the same "last modified" date as Reader, right down to the
minute. I killed the thing, not much caring if Reader died with it, but
so far that hasn't been the case.

I'm also trying to figure out why Adobe applications keep showing me
font choices after I've killed those fonts out of the main Library
folder. Must be duplicates hidden in there somewhere.